Trellis Desk Software
End User License Agreement (Version 1.0.4)
This License Agreement is between you and ACCORD5, and governs your use of the Trellis Desk software, related software components, and documentation (all of which are referred to herein as the "software"). ACCORD5 grants you a non-exclusive license to use the software subject to the provisions in all sections of this Agreement.
By downloading, installing, or using the software, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not download, install, or use the software.
* Modify and customize the software to your personal liking except to the extent detailed in this agreement.
* Produce and distribute modification instructions, skin packs, or language packs.
* Create external software or internal modules that interlink with the software.
You may not:
* Permit other individuals to use the software except when under the use of this license agreement.
* Reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the software for distribution or usage outside your website.
* Use the software in such as way as to condone or encourage terrorism, promote or provide pirated software, or any other form of illegal or damaging activity.
* Modify and/or remove any copyright notices or labels on the software on each page (unless copyright output removal license is purchased) and in the header of each script source file. This includes, but is not restricted to, deleting, moving, changing the size, removing the links, or deleting any words from the copyright notices
* Distribute any of the files or any part of the files contained in the software package (except skin and language files).
* Distribute or modify proprietary graphics, HTML, or CSS packaged with the software for use in software applications other than Trellis Desk or web sites without written permission from ACCORD5.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The software is provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software is borne by you. Should the software prove defective, you and not ACCORD5 assume the entire cost of any service and repair. In addition, the security mechanisms implemented by Trellis Desk have inherent limitations, and you must determine that the software sufficiently meets your requirements. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the agreement.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the software shall remain with ACCORD5. The software is protected by copyright laws and treaties. Title and related rights in the content generated through the software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable law. This license gives ACCORD5 no rights to such content.
This agreement will terminate automatically upon failure to comply with the limitations described herein or on written notice from an authorized representative of ACCORD5. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the software within 48 hours. Termination of the license due to non compliance will not result in any refunds of license fees.
ACCORD5 reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement at any time. All changes will be detailed in the company news and updates forum. Failure to read or view any of these changes does not make those changes invalid. A current copy of this agreement will be available on the ACCORD5 website.
Skin packs and language packs are defined as the group of code, text, and graphics that are exported from the software using the provided functions of the software Administration Control Panel. Integrated add-ons for Trellis Desk are released under this agreement. Purchasing or downloading integrated add-ons constitute an additional, separate instance of this agreement.
Technical support will not be provided for third-party modifications to the software including modifications to code, skin packs, and language packs to any license holder. If the software is modified using a third-party modification instruction or otherwise, technical support may be refused to any license holder.
ACCORD5 only takes responsibility for the items purchased or downloaded on the accord5.com domain excluding any test forums. Do not contact ACCORD5 about transaction errors on other websites. We will not offer any compensation for invalid transactions or items that have not been received.